OUR EXPECTATIONS FOR ALL OUR STUDENTS
As we continue on our journey towards the “relentless quest for excellence,” we must adhere to these school rules to maintain a safe and secure teaching and learning environment.
Students should arrive to school “ready to learn.” This includes bringing a book bag, notebook, pen, pencil and any other learning tools required by their teacher.
· Students should be in their classroom when the late bell rings.
· Students are not permitted to leave the school building during their school day.
· Students must not be in the halls during class time without a “Hall/Bathroom” pass.
· Students should not fight or be involved in any type of physical confrontation. Mediation is always available to resolve misunderstandings.
· Students should not wear hats, bandanas, hoodies, doo rags, or any other type of non-religious head covering unless consent is given by a medical doctor.
· Students should always respect each other and all adults in the school building.
· Students should adhere to the dress code when preparing for school. Any clothing that distracts from the educational process will have to be changed.