News & Announcements
Helpful Links from the Office of State Senator, Jessica RamosWilliam Cullen Bryant High School
Contact The Parent Coordinator
Contact Ms. Veronica Leon, Bryant's Parent Coordinator at:
Cell phone #: 929 569 5764
Email: email@example.comWilliam Cullen Bryant High School
Please Join Us Virtually for Our Monthly SLT Meetings!
5:30 PM to 7:00 PM
Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84502010427?pwd=bm5saUgxQVZlenRpUW03UDdoTjZydz09
Meeting ID: 845 0201 0427
One tap mobile: +16465588656,,84502010427#,,,,*793520# US (New York)William Cullen Bryant High School
Join My Brother's and My Sister's Keeper!
Interested in becoming a future leader?
Bryant boys: Join our chapter of My Brother's Keeper (MBK). Weekly Meetings on Wednesdays at 2:50 pm in Room 150.
Bryant girls: Join our chapter of My Sister's Keeper (MSK). Weekly meetings on Thursdays at 2:50 pm in Room 148.William Cullen Bryant High School
Western Queens Consultation Center
After months of being physically away from teachers, classmates and not having a traditional school day structure, some of you may be feeling a little anxious to start of a “normal” school year this fall. LET’S TALK ABOUT IT!William Cullen Bryant High School
Attention Parents: Sign up for free to get up to date information and messages from Bryant High School via text messages. Directions on how:William Cullen Bryant High School
Resources for Families
- NY Project Hope offers an emotional support helpline, educational materials, trusted referrals, and local provider agencies.
- The Trauma 101 Webinar shared with Parent Coordinators and family-facing staff in the spring of 2020. Password is Face2020.
- NYC Well: Free, confidential mental-health services are available 24/7 in over 200 languages. Support is available by calling 888-NYC-WELL (888-692-9355), texting "WELL" to 65173, or via online chat at nyc.gov/nycwell.
- Help Now NYC: Employment resources, food assistance, health and medical assistance, emotional support and spiritual care are available through Help Now NYC.
- COVID-19 Resources for Students and Families: This DOE info sheet includes helpful articles, resources, and activities for supporting student and adult wellness. COVID-19-specific articles and social-emotional resources for families are posted on the DOE Crisis page, as well as these crisis support resources posted on the InfoHub.